Kemudian copy “Computer ID”
1. Jalankan file “Keil uVision5 MDK ARM Legacy Device Support V5.10.exe” ySeperti menginstall aplikasi pada umumnya. Dan tunggu hingga selesai.
Pertanyaan: Kenapa musti cari yang support windows 7?
Jawab: Karena disini semua client warnet yg gue kelola pake OS Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Buka Billing Explorer kemudian klik Help >> Registrasi dan masukkan password admin defaultnya “008” sehingga muncul form registrasi dan ubah sesuai kebutuhan
- Setelah itu klik Continue kemudian yes, setelah itu jalankan file keygen (F12-Kgn.exe) dan masukkan Serial Number yang ada di Billing Explorer ke keygen kemudian klik generate
- Masukkan key hasil generate keygen tadi satu per satu ke dalam form registrasi Billing Explorer
- Kemudian klik REGISTRASI dan pilih yes trus OK.
- Tutup Billing Explorernya kemudian jalankan lagi.
- Setelah itu klik Help >> Test Registrasi dan jika muncul seperti dibawah ini berarti billing explorer sudah sukses diregistrasi .
Special Thanks to KocokJaya Team
Free Download TuneUp Utilities 2011 Full with keygen and Serial
Get your PC in top shape! A world innovation for top speed!
New TuneUp Programs-on-Demand Technology deactivates programs to give you that "Windows like it was on the very first day" feeling. So you drastically reduce program load on your PC and prevent performance loss: even after numerous program installations. If a program that was turned off is started by the user anyway, it's immediately available again as needed.
Turbo Mode, 10x more powerful than ever, will bring your PC to top speed for work, surfing and games. With a click, it shuts down over 70 factors running in the background that slow your PC down, like background programs, services or scheduled maintenance operations in Windows and third-party vendor software that are rarely required or not required at all.
Use the new Rating function if you're unsure about whether to deactivate or uninstall a program. The experiences of countless TuneUp Utilities users will provide a meaningful basis for deciding, and your decisions will automatically flow into other features like TuneUp StartUp Manager, TuneUp Uninstall Manager and TuneUp Program Deactivator.
Plus: the new Tuning Status shows you at a glance how well you've optimized your PC with TuneUp Utilities. But with all these innovations, don't forget the TuneUp Utilities perennial favorites: 1-Click Maintenance and Automatic Maintenance for all-around maintenance of your PC, reliable hard drive defragmentation for additional performance, TuneUp Registry Cleaner for intensive Windows registry cleaning, Live Optimization to bring your active programs and games up to top speed, freeing up disk space by uncovering and disposing of data trash annd additional effective features that all make sure your PC remains at its best!
Here are some key features of "TuneUp Utilities 2011":
TuneUp Start page:
· Intuitive Layout, Easy to Use
· Provides quick and easy access to the most critical optimization functions
· A single yet comprehensive appraisal of your PC's current performance and overall system health
TuneUp Speed Optimizer:
· Intelligent, Powerful Utility for any User Skill Level
· Easy optimization in just a few clicks
· Identifies unused programs and resource-draining functions
· Recommends tools for optimal PC performance
TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance:
· Automatic, Fast Optimization
· Enables one-click maintenance of the most important functions of your PC
· Cleans the Windows registry
· Deletes temporary files and folders
· Increases the system performance through integrated defragmentation
· Streamlines your desktop and simplifies folder shortcuts with one click
TuneUp Drive Defrag:
· Intelligent defragmentation with new progress display
TuneUp System Control:
· Supports Opera
TuneUp Uninstall Manager:
· Intuitive uninstall options
TuneUp Startup Manager:
· Increases the speed at the start-up of your PC
TuneUp Registry Cleaner:
· More powerful tool with in-depth view of your PC registry
· Min. 300 MHz processor
· 256 MB RAM
· Screen resolution at least 1024x600 pixels
· For online version: at least 80 MB of free disk space
· For CD version: at least 300 MB of free disk space (and CD-ROM or DVD drive)
· Internet Explorer 6 or higher
Free Download AVG Internet Security 2011
Ultimate protection for everything you do online
AVG Protective Cloud Technology and AVG Community Protection Network are included, meaning we collect the latest threat information and share it with our community to make sure you receive the best protection.
- Shop and bank online safely with AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Spam & AVG Identity Protection
- Stay safe on social networks with AVG Social Networking Protection - NEW!
- Surf and search with confidence with AVG LinkScanner’s real-time protection
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE AVG:
- Over 110 million people trust our people-powered protection.
- We’re rated #1 in threat detection by independent antivirus testing labs.
- Our software is easy to install and use.
- Our 30-day money back guarantee means your purchase is risk free.
- Free technical support and updates to latest versions throughout your subscription term
Here are some key features of "AVG Internet Security 2011":
· Shop and bank with confidence
AVG Firewall (enhanced for AVG 2011) and AVG Identity Protection:
· Provides additional layers of security, keeping your private information safe at all times.
· Block spammers and scammers
· Marks all unwanted emails as spam, protecting you from online scams and keeping your inbox clutter free.
· Download, share files and chat safely
AVG Online Shield:
· Download and share files without risk of infection. You are also protected when you exchange files through online chat.
· Stay protected on social networks
AVG Social Networking Protection:
· Automatically checks links exchanged on Facebook and MySpace in real time so that you and your friends stay safe.
· Support and assistance
· Our technical experts are available to help with any problems you might have.
· Scan smarter and faster
AVG Smart Scanning works while you play:
· AVG 2011’s scans are 3 times faster than previous versions. AVG Smart Scanning works while you’re away and runs in low-priority mode when you return.
· Keep tough threats out
AVG Protective Cloud Technology, AVG Community Protection Network and AVG Anti-Spyware:
· AVG’s core layers of protection make sure you can’t receive or unintentionally spread even the toughest threats.
· Processor: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster
· Memory: 512 MB RAM
· Hard disk free space (for installation): 1400 MB
Download serial AVG Internet Security 2011 Valid Until 2018
Jawaban CCNA Discovery 1 chapter 9
Answer CCNA Discovery 1 chapter 9
Bagi temen-temen yang belom ngerjain CCNA Discovery 1 chapter 9 nih gua kasih jawaban CCNA Discovery 1 chapter 9 / answer CCNA Discovery 1 chapter 9.
DHomesb Chapter 9 - CCNA Discovery: Networking for Home and Small Businesses (Version 4.0)
A technician is unsuccessful in establishing a console session between a PC and a Linksys integrated router. Both devices have power, and a cable is connected between them. Which two troubleshooting steps could help to diagnose this problem? (Choose two.)
#Ensure the correct cable is used.
#Ensure the link status LED on the integrated router is lit.
Identify two physical-layer network problems. (Choose two.)
#loose cable connections
Only one workstation on a particular network cannot reach the Internet. What is the first troubleshooting step if the divide-and-conquer method is being used?
#Check the workstation TCP/IP configuration.
Which two troubleshooting techniques are suitable for both home networks and large corporate networks? (Choose two.)
#documenting the troubleshooting process
#keeping a record of system upgrades and software versions
What two items could be checked to verify connectivity between the router and the ISP? (Choose two.)
#router status page
#connectivity status as indicated by LEDs
When acting as a DHCP server, what three types of information can an ISR provide to a client? (Choose three.)
#dynamic IP address
#DNS server address
A customer called the cable company to report that the Internet connection is unstable. After trying several configuration changes, the technician decided to send the customer a new cable modem to try. What troubleshooting technique does this represent?
Which troubleshooting method begins by examining cable connections and wiring issues?
What command is used to determine the location of delay for a packet traversing the Internet?
A technician suspects that a Linksys integrated router is the source of a network problem. While troubleshooting, the technician notices a blinking green activity LED on some of the ports. What does this indicate?
#The ports are operational and are receiving traffic.
Which three settings must match on the client and access point for a wireless connection to occur? (Choose three.)
What should a network administrator do first after receiving a call from a user who cannot access the company web server?
#Ask the user what URL has been typed and what error message displays.
Refer to the graphic. What configuration is incorrect in the network shown?
#The wired connection is the wrong type of cable.
A technician is troubleshooting a security breach on a new wireless access point. Which three configuration settings make it easy for hackers to gain access? (Choose three.)
#broadcasting the SSID
#using open authentication
#using the default internal IP address
Refer to the graphic. What configuration is incorrect in the network shown?
#The host IP address is incorrect.
Typically, help desk personnel assist end users in which two tasks? (Choose two.)
#identifying when the problem occurred
#implementing the solution to the problem
Network baselines should be performed in which two situations? (Choose two.)
#after the network is installed and running optimally
#after major changes are implemented on the network
Which two items should be added to the documentation following a troubleshooting event? (Choose two.)
#results of successful and unsuccessful troubleshooting steps
A PC is plugged into a switch and is unable to connect to the network. The UTP cable is suspected. What could be the problem?
#A crossover cable is being used.
Which ipconfig command requests IP configuration from a DHCP server?
Refer to the graphic. The wireless host cannot access the Internet, but the wired host can. What is the problem?
#The host WEP key is incorrect.
How does remote-access software help in the troubleshooting process?
#Diagnostics can be run without a technician being present at the site.
What command is used to determine if a DNS server is providing name resolution?